Need someone else to call Medicare for you?

Would you like for a family member or caregiver to be able to call Medicare on your behalf? Medicare can’t give your personal health information to anyone unless we have permission in writing first. There are 2 ways to give permission:  
(1) Print and fill out form CMS-10106: “Authorization to Disclose Personal Health Information” and then mail it to us.
(2) Submit the form online with a Medicare account

Don’t have a Medicare account yet? Signing up is easy and gives you electronic access to your health information. Once you’ve signed up, fill out and submit the form online by following these steps: 
1. Click on your name in the top right corner of the page.
2. Click “My account.”
3. Select “Manage my representatives.”
4. Click “Medicare Authorization to Disclose Personal Health Information form.” 
5. Enter the requested information and click the “Continue” button.

Get Started